- 24-Year-Old Detained For Weeks Over Brief Overstay. #immigration. http://t.co/0EtUPTpQT6
- Court win for immigrant-rights attorneys. #immigration. http://t.co/r5k6ilH6sm
- Ga. DACA Students File Supreme Court Appeal Over In-State Tuition. #immigration. http://t.co/43MiUlQFhc
- National security' cannot be a blanket term to justify bad immigration policy. #immigration. http://t.co/NfYB0LnMl0
- The Appeals Court Panel Considering Obama’s Immigration Policies Is Stacked With Right-Wing Judges. #immigration. http://t.co/DtJ5rOtaHM
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.