- Suspicious of Syrian refugees coming to the U.S.? Here’s a reality check.http://t.co/6pzLHyBzhJ
- How US #immigration officers use dubious identity papers to deport people. http://t.co/driUwoGGsH
- #Immigration Advocates in Philadelphia See Affirmation in Pope’s Visit. http://t.co/fV7weaf19J
- Share of Immigrants in U.S. Nears Highs of Early 20th Century, Report Finds http://t.co/QspoZOjh3S
- The Pointless Cowardice of John Boehner - The New Yorker http://t.co/4PfiUgL8ty
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.