- The Dark Side of Immigration Discretion. https://t.co/QGSPT2JSb0
- Some commons sense thinking. Reality vs. Ideology on Immigration at the Supreme Court. https://t.co/b7m6hswIpx
- Argument analysis: Search for a fifth vote on immigration https://t.co/v5n3jGQJy7
- Locked Up for Seeking Asylum. https://t.co/C2lFvb8DUK
- Transgender asylum-seekers often mistreated in detention, study finds. https://t.co/nkBO1F6ghr
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.