- Obama Approval Rating At 50 Percent As Republicans Abandon Immigration Campaign Promises http://t.co/hHdHqR1WVc
- Father Estrada - a real mench.. http://t.co/SH4YwEN2N0
- The Senate GOP is naming its two most anti-immigrant members to run its immigration subcommittee. #immigration. http://t.co/9LPvu26K6r
- Obama’s Immigration Trap. #immigtation. http://t.co/aaM2BNQNFe
- Lack of Immigration Reform: How to Undermine the U.S. Economy and America's Place in the World. #immigration. http://t.co/rvzIsCPDbG
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.