- @pelotonmagazine Todd Becraft 3450 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1015 LA CA 90010. Thanks!
- @pelotonmagazine @toddbecraft
- @pelotonmagazine Thanks 4 the espresso cups! Unfortunately 1 arrived chipped. Any chance it can b replaced? Thanks!
- The Supreme Court asked four questions about Obama’s immigration initiative. https://t.co/xAoLm1Rn85
- Obama immigration reform: SCOTUS to hear actions. https://t.co/bwx3o3gyew
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.