- States Are Divided by the Lines They Draw on Immigration#immigration. http://t.co/ddHqLrcBQZ
- Private Prison Operator Set To Rake In $17 Million With New 400-Bed Detention Center. #immigration. http://t.co/lhdPXRNsaF
- Think Progress: Unions move to protect workers, regardless of immigration status http://t.co/TM0mu2HQQ5
- My client JSw!ft is still stuck in Cananda. I think Habeus is the next step. #immigration. http://t.co/XnZm8SH8II
- Republican Opposition to Lynch Might Make History. #immigration. http://t.co/jxjnLD5Z9J
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.