- Imprisoning undocumented #immigrants isn't 'national security' – it's cruelty. http://t.co/WftCfF9jQy
- Deported mother, daughter may soon be back in U.S. after judge orders their return. http://t.co/mfAiBOGUtR
- AB60 clinic @ Casa Mexiquense next Wed eve. http://t.co/YU1BfsT3co
- Federal Court Offers Ray Of Hope To Obama’s #Immigration Programs. http://t.co/PjaZCTAa1n
- The Top 10 Facts You Need to Know About #Immigrants Today. http://t.co/yrqBdXzypH
Ms. “Ramirez” is a citizen of Honduras and was undocumented.
Ms. "Ramirez" had lived in the United States for almost twenty years and Immigration and Customs Enforcement wanted to deport her to Honduras.
Ms. "Ramirez" received a Green Card and is permitted to remain in the United States legally.